Terms and Conditions (“Terms”)
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the https://www.chromedumbbellset.com website (the “Service”) operated by Chrome Dumbbell Set (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your …
Some parts of the Service are billed on a subscription basis (“Subscription(s)”). You will be billed in advance on a recurring …
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible for the …
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Chrome dumbbell Set.
Chrome Dumbbell Set has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Chrome dumbbell Set shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is a material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
- 12.2 The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools, which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. We also use the analytics tools provided by the social media platforms to help us to understand how people interact with our social media presence, to identify trends and to carry out joint promotional activities with those platforms. For example, sometimes we agree with a social media platform that we will jointly promote certain content.
We also use the analytics tools provided by the social media platforms to help us to understand how people interact with our social media presence, to identify trends and to carry out joint promotional activities with those platforms. For example, sometimes we agree with a social media platform that we will jointly promote certain content.
We receive aggregated statistical information from social media platforms about the performance of our posts and promoted content, such as numbers of views and kinds of viewers. This data is aggregated and anonymized by the social media platform prior to being made available to us.
We also use the paid advertising and paid content tools provided by the social media platforms to help us carry out advertising campaigns for our ad partners and to promote our content on the social media platforms. For example, we use the “Promoted Pins” tool on Pinterest to promote editorial or paid content to visitors to Pinterest. Again, we receive from the social media platforms only aggregated statistical information about interactions with our ads and paid content, such as number of views, number of times shared and so on.
We process information provided to us by the social media platforms on the basis of our legitimate interest in interacting with our audience on social media and using social media to promote our content.
For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features or your use of the social media platforms, please visit the privacy policies of the respective entities at the following links:
- Facebook and Instagram – https://en-gb.facebook.com/policy.php
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/en/privacy
- YouTube – https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Snapchat – https://www.snap.com/en-US/privacy/privacy-center/
- Twitch – https://www.twitch.tv/p/legal/privacy-policy/
- TikTok – https://www.tiktok.com/en/privacy-policy
- Pinterest- https://policy.pinterest.com/en/privacy-policy
- Tumblr – https://www.tumblr.com/privacy
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- LINE – https://terms.line.me/line_rules
- Cookies and similar technologies allow us to collect the following types of personal data: a unique ID assigned to your device; IP address; device and browser type; operating system; referring URLs; content viewed or other actions taken through our Services; time and date of those actions; country and language selected.
- Browsers and devices have tools that allow you to disable cookies on sites and apps. If you disable cookies you may not be able to access all the features of our services. We suggest that you keep our essential cookies (described below) active for a better user experience and to help us keep improving and developing our products and services.
- 13.2 Our Services use our own cookies to recognize you and remember you as a unique user.
- Session cookies remember you during your session on our Services. They are deleted when you log out of the Services and when you close your web browser. Session cookies are used to ensure you are served content correctly, to balance and monitor load on our servers, and for other technical matters essential to the operation of our Services. You can configure your device to reject these cookies, but our Services will probably not work correctly, or at all, if you do.
- Consent cookies are used by our consent management platform we employ to record your preferences about third party cookies described below, and to store and share your preference with those third parties. These cookies are essential for compliance with the legal obligations imposed on us and on third parties with whom we have a business relationship to ensure we request your consent, record your consent preferences, and act on such consent preferences.
13.3 Analytics cookies
Analytics cookies are used by us and by third parties who process data for us for data analytics purposes (for example Google Analytics) so that we can manage and improve the performance and design of our Services and for monitoring, auditing, research and reporting.
We have activated Google’s IP anonymisation function on our Sites. This will cause your IP address to be cut by Google within Member States of the European Union or in other countries party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before being transmitted to the USA. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the Sites, to compile reports on Site activity and to provide us with other services relating to website and internet use. The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
With respect to Google Analytics, you can read about how Google uses data gathered for that purpose here.
13.4 Third party cookies: advertising and affiliate links
Our ad partners and our affiliate links partners collect personal data from you for the purposes they disclose through our cookie consent management platform.
- Ad partners include ad networks such as third party ad servers, ad agencies, ad technology vendors and research firms.
- Affiliate links partners pay us when you buy things from them or another third party after clicking on an affiliate link in our content.
You can decide who you will allow to set these third party cookies on your browser or device by going to our consent preferences center. You can change your mind and revisit your consent choices at any time by returning there.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.